|Home > BOOKS > Internal Martial Arts Books > Tai Chi Chuan-24 & 48 Postures with Martial Applications (book)|
Tai Chi Chuan-
24 & 48 Postures
with Martial Applications
Master Liang, Shou-Yu and
An extraordinary guide to Taijiquan (Tai Chi Chuan), the “Grand Ultimate” way of health and martial arts. Written by one of China’s top-ranked coaches (Liang), the 24 and 48 postures, often referred to as the Short Form, are presented in an easy to understand, step-by-step fashion. Also included are guidelines for breathing, directing the mind, aligning the body and developing Qi (Chi).
"This book presents to interested readers many practical martial arts applications along with the health promoting exercises of Taijiquan. I would like to express my congratulations to coach Liang and coach Wu for a meticulous and successful cooperative effort." - Grandmaster Wang, Ju-Rong
Professor; China Shanghai Athletic Institute,
Chinese Wushu National Level Judge
- Learn how the practice of Taijiquan can improve health.
- Discover martial applications for each posture that will make your learning more authentic and alive!
- In only twenty minutes a day, you can practice the 24 & 48 postures.
- Gain deeper insight with the explanations and illustrations of the philosophy of Yin-Yang and the Five Elements Theory.
- A practical learning tool for beginners, and an excellent reference guide for more advanced students.
Complements the two videotapes Tai Chi Chuan, 24 Postures with Applications & Standard 48 Postures OR Simplified Tai Chi Chuan, 24 Postures & Standard 48 Postures (each sold separately)
Complements the DVD Simplified Tai Chi Chuan, 24 & 48 Postures (sold separately)
138 pages, 620 illustrations, 7"x10", ISBN: 1-886969-33-7
Home > BOOKS > Internal Martial Arts Books > Tai Chi Chuan-24 & 48 Postures with Martial Applications (book)
|Tai Chi Chuan-24 & 48 Postures with Martial Applications (book) - Internal Martial Arts Books|
|© YMAA Publication Center, Inc. 2005-2013. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of this material is prohibited. If you would like to reproduce this content, please ask by calling 603 569-7988