Home > NEW PRODUCTS > New DVDS > Neigong 2 DVD set by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
|Home > NEW PRODUCTS > New DVDS > Neigong 2 DVD set by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming|
Neigong 2 DVD set
By Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
Develop Internal Power with Martial Arts Qigong
The traditional Chinese art of nei gong is the key to developing more qi (energy) and maximizing your circulation. Nei gong (also spelled neigong) means “internal skill”. By coordinating your movement and breathing, using traditional Daoist and Buddhist techniques, you may experience incredible benefits for your health and martial arts practice, including:
- Faster recovery and a stronger immune system
- deep relaxation and improved meditation
- Increased stamina and long-lasting energy.
- Ability to hit with more force
- Improved rooting and balance
- Refined mind-body awareness and coordination
- Enhanced ability to store and release qi
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming teaches comprehensive theory so you may understand how nei gong can be trained correctly to gradually develop substantial internal power. Then you will begin your own practice with a follow-along nei gong workout.
|Neigong 2 DVD set by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming - New DVDS|
|© YMAA Publication Center, Inc. 2005-2013. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of this material is prohibited. If you would like to reproduce this content, please ask by calling 603 569-7988