Mastering Krav Maga
In the Mastering Krav Maga Impact Edged Weapon Defenses (Volume II), Israeli Krav Mag Association U.S. Chief Instructor David Kahn teaches essential techniques (beginner to expert) to defend against all manners of impact and edged weapon attacks from the green, blue, brown, and black belt levels of the Israeli krav maga curriculum. Bonus unarmed techniques are also included such as defending grabs, sucker punches, pushes, takedowns, etc.to solidify the weapon defenses.
The DVDs are companions to David’s three-time award winning book Krav Maga Weapon Defenses (YMAA 2012) and best-selling Mastering Krav Maga DVD series, Volume I.
Filmed in HD with multiple cameras, many of these latest-evolution techniques and modifications have not been seen outside of Israel. This is the most up-to-date, authoritative, and comprehensive krav maga instruction available to counter impact and edged weapon threats/attacks.
- DVD 1 – Impact Weapon Defenses & Core Fundamentals
- DVD 2 – Awareness/Tactics, Preemption, Control Holds
- DVD 3 – Edged Weapon Overhead Attacks & Bailouts
- DVD 4 – Edged Weapon Straight/Off-Angle/Underhand Stabs & Slashes
- DVD 5 – Edged Weapon Combination/Complex Attacks, Feints, Ground Survival, & Threats