Israeli Krav Maga is the Israel Defense Forceĺs official self-defense system. The system is simple, instinctive, adaptable, and if necessary, brutally effective to thwart a life threatening assault. This book presents the most up-to-date and effective techniques to prevail against armed threats and attacks.
Many of these updated defenses have never been seen before. Grandmaster Haim Gidon has improved and evolved this material with the late krav maga founder Imi Lichtenfeldĺs formal approval.
- Weapon awareness training; functionality, range, and deployment
- Dominant control holds over a stunned assailant
- Edged weapon defenses
- Impact weapon defenses
- Handgun defenses
- Rifle defenses
- Defending against weapons while on the ground
- Defending against continuous attacks
- Non-conventional weapon threats
- First-party hostage situations
- Kravist weapon defense drills
Regardless of strength, size, age, or gender, you can learn krav maga techniques to fend off an armed attacker.
David Kahn serves as the Israeli Krav Maga Associationĺs U.S. Chief Instructor and teaches federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies along with all branches of the U.S. military. He is also a certified instructor through the New Jersey Police Training Commission and Mercer County Police Academy and also teaches at the New Jersey State Police Academy.