Complete CardioKickboxing -
A Safe & Effective Approach to
High Performance Living
Tom Seabourne, Ph.D.
Finally, Tom Seabourne, the trainer to the trainers, teaches you how to stay INJURY FREE no matter what cardio program you enjoy! Discover the safest, most effective approach to CardioKickboxing: the perfect way to get in incredible shape and have fun doing it!
Increase your strength, endurance, and flexibility, plus burn fat, with safe non-impact workouts.
- Prevent those all-too-common injuries from other high energy workouts.
- Discover bio-mechanically correct methods of striking, blocking, and footwork.
- Achieve high energy, all day and everyday with mind/body meditations, proper breathing techniques and nutritional guidelines.
- Design your own individualized program, no matter what your age or fitness level.
- Tips on everything from staying motivated to choosing the right music.
"Tom Seabourne is an accomplished martial artist and has an impressive resume as a fitness professional and multisport athlete. His book is an exciting, informative and easy-to-follow guide to pursuing a kickboxing based fitness program... This book will get you on your way to improving your health through kickboxing."
- Joe Lewis, considered the Father of American Kickboxing
Tom Seabourne, Ph.D. sport psychologist, two-time National AAU Taekwondo champion and silver medalist in the World Taekwondo Championships, is a continuing education provider for the American Council on Exercise and the Aerobics & Fitness Association of America, a certified member of the American College of Sports Medicine, as well as Master Trainer for the National Association for Fitness Certification. He is the spokesman for Keiser Power Pacing and Universal Nutrition, as well as the chairman of the US Taekwondo Union's Safety Committee for the 2000 Olympic Games. The author of eight books and a Sports Illustrated Athlete of the Month, Dr. Seabourne resides in Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
140 pages * 200 illustrations *7 1/4" x 9 3/8"