Home > CALENDARS - 2014 > 2017 Tai Chi Spirit Calendar
|Home > CALENDARS - 2014 > 2017 Tai Chi Spirit Calendar|
2017 Tai Chi Spirit Calendar
Tai chi symbolizes balance, harmony, and intent — just a few of the healthful benefits this martial art offers. The Tai Chi Spirit wall calendar features striking photographs of internationally acclaimed tai chi masters demonstrating postures in beautiful settings, from serene forests to bustling metropolitan areas. Whether you are a devoted practitioner or you simply love the natural grace of the movements, Tai Chi Spirit is sure to strengthen your chi all year long.
- A year of inspiring tai chi postures on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect gift for the martial arts enthusiast.
- Features exceptional photographs of tai chi masters Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, Helen Liang, David-Dorian Ross, Ren Guang Yi, and others.
- Printed on FSC® Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- Created in partnership with YMAA publishing.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
|2017 Tai Chi Spirit Calendar - CALENDARS - 2014|
|© YMAA Publication Center, Inc. 2005-2013. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of this material is prohibited. If you would like to reproduce this content, please ask by calling 603 569-7988